- No two-toned hair (not that it was bad, I just never really got used to it)
- The Minami brothers are back! (Where the heck were they in season 2!?)
- Riko/Kana/Fujioka jealousy triangle and Keiko abuse (Another funny subplot that sorta got lost in Okawari)
- No Fuyuki (The most unnecessary and useless subplot in Okawari)
- A pensive Hosaka (Stripping Hosaka is amusing for a while. Delirious, daydreaming Hosaka is always hilarious)
Plus a good first review over at Subculture has me optimistic again.